"Don't love me because I'm beautiful...Think I'm beautiful because you love me" - anonymous
"I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. I will let you pick which you prefer"

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Quick Update.

Well I'm annoyed because I just wrote a big update and when I went to save it it didn't save...So here is another... condensed version.


Summer sucked...weather was not that great and we have a bully for a new owner at the campgound. We have however found a new campsite for next year...YEAH... and look forward to that. The little Witch and I tried getting out in the little trailer whenever we could.

There is a new member to the zoo, Merlin. A little pure black stay we found about a month ago now. He is 6 months old. Golden eyes. A real mummy's boy. The girls and Lucifer weren't overly impressed but they all seem to be getting along better now....

The Little Witch tried out for competitive Hockey but unfortunately wasn't fast enough. They like what they see but she needs more speed. She did very well for a little girl who has only played for one year and I'm very proud of her.

I started a business on the side as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. It is slowly taking off. Even having lived here all my life I really don't know a lot of people. I have a couple of private make overs to do when we find out the hockey schedule.

The Little Witch has new braces...which is a joy doing groceries and figuring out what to eat. They don't seem to be painful but more of an annoyance when it comes to chewing.

Oh and a funny.... The Little Witch has a boyfriend.... he is a little young and quite a bit shorter...then again she is 12 and 5'7" almost 8" tall. He plays hockey and also wants to join the military... He is a real cutie. Nice, well mannered. I already knew about it for a good month before she told me. But she tells me by text. LMAO. We took him with us to see his first concert which was Katy Perry. They were very boring and didn't even hold hands.

She is semi grounded right now. know that she did not have unlimited texting in the month of August she placed and received 956 Text messages. $165 add on to the phone bill. Mummy was not impressed. She was told last night there would be consequences. This morning she was told that when she gets home she is to empty, fill and run the dish washer. Sort the laundry in the hall and put away what doesn't belong in the hall. If this is not done to my satisfaction she will loose her phone use except during the school day. Our new plans have unlimited text.

I know I keep saying I will be good and update more...and it doesn't happen but just nothing much happens

xo

0 comments: