"Don't love me because I'm beautiful...Think I'm beautiful because you love me" - anonymous
"I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. I will let you pick which you prefer"

Friday, May 27, 2011

Third Anniversary

I wrote this but never posted it... I think it is now time to post.


Third Anniversary

by Maureen Brill on Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 10:34am




Today marks the 3rd anniversary of your passing. Even the knowing you are with us and protecting us does not seem to fill the void that was created by your passing. It wasn't your time. You were taken from us too soon. Helped on by someone elses illness and ignorance. All of which makes it very difficult for me to let go. I know you want me to. You do not want to see me consumed by this greif and anger. When I have called to you to help heal you have come. It is now time for me to complete the healing process. To forgive.

I have decided that this year on the anniversary of your marriage to mum I shall burry your ashes with her as you asked. Erinn and I shall celebrate your life and not your passing. We shall shed tears of joy in the time we spent with you.

We shall always miss you and think of you. You were kind and supportive. You didn't judge. Evem with all our faults I know you were proud of me and I of you. You taught me to fish, golf, use a hammer and most importantly to take care of myself. To be independent.

It is time to move on now daddy. Erinn and I will always miss you, need you, love you and will never forget you.

xo

0 comments: