"Don't love me because I'm beautiful...Think I'm beautiful because you love me" - anonymous
"I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. I will let you pick which you prefer"

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Jamie

Today should have seen your family celebrating your 16th birthday. Instead there is quietness where laughter should have been. Tears where there should be smiles. Remembering past happy occasions rather than this somber one.


I hope you are looking down and seeing all the people you have affected and brought together and by doing so helped. I know you didn't think you could make a difference from this side but in your passing you have made a huge difference not only to the people who knew you but to those that only learned of you after and have got to know you through articles, your youtube video's and listening to stories shared by those that did.

Everyone misses you... xo

0 comments: